Friday, May 6, 2011

Partner Bloggggg Dx 5-6-11

     So today we are blogging on our partners... -_- We have to give what we think should be their grades and our own...this should be fun! ^_^

     To start this off I would like to say what Garrett has done..........*time passes while thinking* *been about a hour* *another hour* OH WAIT... no... *still thinking* naw im just kidding... garrett did work on level one but he "lost the game" *cough cough* But other than that he has did N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!!!! -_- *smh*

    Well after reading that you could probably conclude that I have done everything on my game! From the loading to the winning scene. I have did all the actions... I have gotten some helop from the following people:
Stephen Kaitlyn Kilie Breanna and Angel (and none being GARRETT!!!! -_-)

     I would give garrett a 25% for staying out of my face :) (and thats being nice ^_^) I would give my self about a 98% (becasue I got some help from people :).....)



p.s. I LOVE SCOTTY McCREERY!! he is gonna win!!! :D and im going to marry him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment